Item: Bocco Travel Bottles
Reviewed by: Heather Ford
Link to product on Amazon: Bocco Travel Bottles
I travel frequently for work, but they are typically short trips where I only take a carryon bag. Because of this I am very limited with space due to everything I need to pack. I need to bring all of my toiletries, but since it’s usually for just one night I don’t need a large volume. I came across the Booco Small Travel Bottles and thought they would be perfect for what I needed as they wouldn’t take up much room in my bag.
I ordered the pack of four clear bottles. They come in a clear, zippered travel case. Each bottle measure about 3.75” tall and holds 1.25 fl oz. The bottles are silicone with a hard plastic collar and lid. The bottle comes apart into four pieces for easy cleaning. The neck of silicone bottle extends through the two piece collar and the lid screws on to the collar. The two piece collar has a very nice feature. The bottom piece is imprinted with the words Sun. (sunscreen), Shamp. (shampoo), Cond. (conditioner), Lotion, and Soap. There are also three blank areas to write contents as well. The top piece has a window that can be aligned over one of these words to note what is inside. This feature it not one that I have seen before on travel bottles and is very convenient as a lot of my toiletries are white so I often have to smell them to know which is which. Another nice feature of these bottles is that they have a suction cup built in so they can easily be stuck to the wall of the shower. Overall I am very happy with this travel bottle set. It is the perfect size for my needs and the unique features set them above other travel bottles.
Here is what Bocco has to say about their product:
4 x Small (1.25oz/37ml) Bottles
1 Clear Zipper Bag
Say goodbye to leaky, single-use plastic travel bottles…
Bocco Squeezable Travel Bottles are designed to give you a peace of mind when traveling:
– Squeezable Food Grade Silicone – Soft yet durable silicone construction helps avoid wasting product, allowing you to get every last drop. Squeeze and release to get exactly how much you want without globs of excess oozing out.
– Leak Proof Technology – 3 leak-proof cap walls and no drip valve to prevent leaks and spills
– ID Window – Adjustable, labeled rim identifies product contents. Conveniently labeled Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Soap, and Sunscreen. 3 blank labels for you to write product contents.
– Large Bottle Opening for fast, easy fills.
– Built-In Suction Cup – Can temporarily attach to smooth surfaces such as hotel tiles for easy reach in the shower. Moisten suction cup for better holding power.
– 100% BPA Free – Safe for food use. It’s purpose goes beyond traveling. Use around the kitchen to store Sauces or Baby Food. Fill them up with your favorite toiletries to bring along to the Gym, Work, Camping or in your Purse.
Write in permanent marker on ID rim to identify product content. Unscrew cap to fill. Do not overfill (fill only 90% of capacity) – allow room for expansion while traveling on airplane. Before screwing on cap after filling, squeeze out as much air as possible. Suction cup is for short-term use and not permanent adhesive. Not for long term storage of products. Not recommended for thin liquids, silicone or oil-based products.
Tubes can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher; however, it is best to wash the cap by hand.
Disclosure: I received this item free of charge in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I will not recommend a product to others that I, myself or a family member don’t use. The opinions provided above are my own without influence.